Freelancing Popular Way To Earn Money Online
FREELANCING POPULAR WAY TO EARN MONEY ONLINE

Freelancing has always been a popular way to earn money online. Many people are drawn to the flexibility, freedom, and flexible hours that being a freelancer gives them. In today’s business environment, it is expected for most people to be part of a team or corporation, however, freelancing allows those people to work for themselves while still being productive, too. The opportunities are endless and there are companies out there willing to hire people for the unique skills that only they can provide. However, freelancing isn’t always easy. It takes a lot of time and effort, even for a job as simple as writing a blog.

Writing for Seeking Alpha, an investing website, I have had the opportunity to interact with a lot of great investors. I find that investing is one of the most enjoyable ways to spend your free time, and I’ve been lucky enough to have that opportunity. The idea that someone would pay me to read their research, find companies that I think are good investments, and write about them on Seeking Alpha is exciting. I’m in the process of writing some of my own research for the site and I’m looking forward to writing about a number of companies. But, is there a risk involved? Is it worth taking the risk of being the person writing about a company that is not yet publicly traded? The answer is yes, and there are some important factors to consider.

Also, Read

Risk of the Investment

I wrote recently about my decision to invest in MannKind (MNKD) which may or may not end up being a smart decision. In hindsight, I would have much rather avoided the volatility and bought an ETF of the biotech. The reason that I don’t like the volatility is that I want to make an investment that will make me money and not lose it. In the case of MNKD, my $10,000 investment was now worth only $10,001 at the time I wrote that article. The result of volatility is that I lost money. However, with an investment in a biotech stock, the stakes are much higher than they are with a stock like MNKD. There’s no fund that is automatically going to benefit my portfolio as much as my MNKD position. The risk is also much higher, and the returns are potentially much higher. While I did lose a lot of money in MNKD, it’s a part of the process. 


I hope this information would be helpful for you! :)